We have all done or eaten at some time a cookie cake, that classic and infallible of any children's snack that is made in a moment and we all like.
- 1 package of cookies (I have used Petit beurre, but any Maria type cookie will do)
- 200 grams of butter
- 6 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk
- The first thing we will do is melt the butter and add the cocoa powder, we mix and keep on the fire until it has a little consistency. When it is ready we prepare a deep plate with the milk, the saucepan with the chocolate and the package of cookies.
- The steps to follow are very easy, we dip the cookie in the milk, place it in a mold and when we have a layer of cookies we cover with a layer of chocolate. We repeat another layer of cookies and another of chocolate, like this until finished. To decorate the surface we can use colored noodles, grated coconut, cream ... Whatever you like the most.
- Once finished we put it in the fridge until it hardens, then we unmold and serve.