Baked tuna stuffed aubergines, a simple recipe, another way to eat aubergines. Eggplants are very healthy, it is a vegetable that can be cooked in many ways and with a wide variety of fillings.
Today I propose you some aubergines stuffed with tuna, rich and easy to prepare, ideal for summer, with ingredients that the whole family likes.
You can make other variants of this same recipe, gratin it with béchamel and grated cheese, put mayonnaise instead of béchamel, they are delicious anyway. You can also make other combinations with the tuna and put vegetables such as fried onion that goes very well.
- 4 eggplants
- 3-4 cans of tuna
- 4 eggs
- 200 gr. fried tomato
- 100 gr. grated cheese
- To prepare the aubergines stuffed with baked tuna, we will start by turning on the grill in the oven.
- We put the eggs to cook in a saucepan with water, we leave them for 10 minutes when they start to cook. When the eggs are ready, remove, let cool, peel and reserve.
- We will cut the aubergines in half, we will give some cuts and a splash of oil, we will put them in the oven until they are roasted.
- When the aubergines are there, we take them out and with the help of a spoon we remove the meat from the aubergines, taking care that they do not break.
- We chop the meat of the eggplant, we put it in a source.
- Add the tuna cans, mix with the aubergine.
- Peel and cut the hard-boiled eggs into pieces, add it to the previous mixture.
- We add the fried tomato, the amount to taste, we mix everything very well.
- We put the aubergines in a source, fill them with the filling that we have prepared.
- We cover the aubergines with grated cheese.
- We put the aubergines in the oven to gratin.
- When the cheese is there, we take out and serve.